Career Opportunities at ProEngineering , San Jose, California:
We are seeking a team-oriented individual to join our skilled trades staff at our facility. Opportunities include set up and operation of all Machine Shop equipment (CNC experience a must) while applying knowledge of mechanics shop mathematics metal properties etc. to shape materials to close tolerances and specifications. Will study specs plan sequence of operations follow blue prints wiring diagrams and schematics.
The successful individual will be responsible for piece count data compliance with safety rules and performing routine maintenance duties in work area.
Set Up Operator
As a setup operator, you will set up and run CNC controlled systems. Following a production schedule, you will set up and run short to medium size production runs of electronics parts and complete various quality checks of the parts produced. In this fast paced environment with lots of day to day variety, you must be a productive, organized worker.
A successful candidate must have:
- 3 years experience in CNC machine setup and Operation.
- 1 year experience of CAD/CAM programming.
- Blue print reading experience.
- Good math skills including algebra and some Trig.
- Experience using precision measurement tools.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
With your past work experience, we will train you to apply your skill to our specific application.
In addition to the above stated requirements, it will be helpful if you possess the following:
- Experience with basic programming.
- Experience with ISO 9000 quality system.
- Experience with design and running experiments.
- Experience training others in a work environment.
If these requirements match your skills and experience, please send your resume to email@example.com or fax it to 408.433.0169.